ANST - PR and Image

Sandy M Koenig ravensmk at juno.com
Wed May 27 02:54:42 PDT 1998

I am glad someone agrees with me.  I am NOT trying to rag on men,  I
would just hate for some young girl to
come in contact with these types,  and get attacked.
Luckily, I have never been, but people don't realize
what an affect something like that has on a person,  MALE or FEMALE.
 The bottom line has to be the safety of our children, first and foremost