ANST - cultural mixings ...

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Tue May 26 10:36:49 PDT 1998

> I'm looking for opinions on a personna.  Would it be appropriate to have
> a personna that is Celt/Saxon?  I prefer to stay in the 7th to 8th
> century time frame.  Would a Celt have joined the Saxons?  What would an

quite appropriate, though more like the saxon joining with the celt ... both were from
similar root-stock, both were migratory peoples who displaced the previous settlers,
both were military elites that conquered and intermixed with the conquered peoples.
look at the genetics mixings in england to see a perfect example of a newer line
(saxon) mixing with the line of the previous invaders (keltoi) ... not to mention the
artistic, linguistic, literary, and legal mixings.

personal opinion, hybrids are always stronger than pure-blood's

'wolf
.... keltoi / cherokee in the real-world

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves