ANST - personna

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Wed May 27 11:34:39 PDT 1998

Greetings unto Athena from Stefan li Rous,

Athena wrote:
> I'm looking for opinions on a personna.  Would it be appropriate to have
> a personna that is Celt/Saxon?  I prefer to stay in the 7th to 8th
> century time frame.  Would a Celt have joined the Saxons?  What would an
> offspring of the two be like?  I appreciate all ideas and opinions.
>
> Branwen

For some opinions on developing personas, take a look at these files
in the PERSONA section of my Stefan's Florilegium:

persona-art       (14K) 11/12/96    An article on persona by Duke Cariadoc.
persona-msg       (68K) 12/ 5/96    Persona development.
personas-msg      (95K)  8/ 8/94    Persona examples.

I find the article by Duke Cariadoc to be particularly good.

For a little bit on these two cultures, you might want to look at
these files in the CULTURES section:

Anglo-Saxons-msg  (40K)  1/19/98    Anglo-Saxon history and culture.
AS-jewelry-art    (18K)  4/11/96    Jewelry found at Anglo-Saxon archeological
                                       sites.
Celts-msg          (9K)  6/10/96    Info sources for the Celts.

My files can be found on the Web at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan