ANST - Honor?(was PR and Image)

Michael Peters shdwstel at telepath.com
Tue May 26 22:00:08 PDT 1998

> Claiming to act in defense of women and children hardly mitigates
> the irresponsibility of ruining another's happiness without due
> process of facts.
>
> Valentyn Drake

  Greetings all,(perhaps for the last time)

  To begin with pug has every right to CYA (cover your a-s) and I have
no problem with the temporary decision to moderate the list. I DO have a
problem with many of the postings of my "family".
  I and Sir Kief whom I do support, have been basically called rude
,boorish and even unchivalrous for trying to safeguard the health and
welfare of "our family". How does another's "happiness" compare to the
safety of women and children? I bear Sutan no ill will and if he has
changed that is wonderful. However, people who know little or nothing of
things I have said, because they did not like the message, have
challenged MY truthfulness and MY honor.
  Away from the previous thread. If those who would warn are castigated
will evil then be allowed to quietly flourish? We hate to admit, even to
ourselves, that our DREAM is imperfect. Things are overlooked or hidden
because some don't want to rock the boat or face ugliness. PC is rapidly
becoming the norm on this list. Unfortunately, even the opinion of
ostriches is important to me. They have angered me but I will not leave.
The sheep may bleat but the sheep dog will remain vigilant.

Yours,
Lord Mykaru Kurodachi

PS: Thank you Gunnora for posting Sutan's e-mail address. I will say
nothing abut ANYONE I won't say to thier face.