ANST - judgment? judgement?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed May 27 11:38:33 PDT 1998

Dennis and Dory Grace said something that sounded like:
> Could we please return to non-gossip mode on the list now? Or does someone
> else want to take the stage and chew on their ankle in front of us all for
> a while?

I will!!!

Did you hear that Wilhelm will be elevated to Knighthood at Pennsic?

Did you hear that Baron Edwin and Mistress Branwyn got a Pelican?

Did you hear that Baron Sir Burke is gonna be elevated to be a Pelican?

Did you hear that Cedric the Fiddler was eleveted to the Order of the
  Lion and wandered around in a daze after that?

Hopefully I spelled all the names right.

Ciao,