ANST - judgment? judgement?

Chauncey Roschbach maccrae at swbell.net
Wed May 27 12:23:09 PDT 1998

Aquilanne,

Just a quick question for you, how is urging people not to make a judgement
on either side "shooting oneself in the foot"?

I'm not sure if you actually took the time to read my letter, it doesn't
seem like you did, but if you had you may have noticed that there was not
one inflamitory statement contained within, nor was there gossip or any of
the other things you seem so fond of kvetching about.

As far as "taking Branwens words to heart", I was referring to her
statement about how this whole tirade might make the alleged victim feel.
Or perhaps I should translate for you? Let me try:

	Instead of airing our personal views on this subject on this list,
	let's try to consider how this must feel to those involved.

Is that clear enough for you? I could try again if you need...

As far as posting the words in question... deal with it. We're all
grown-ups here, I don't think seeing the same words twice is going to
cripple anyone.

I am trying very hard at this moment not to take as insulting a tone as you
seem so fond, however it is not easy. I apologize in advance for my use of
less than gentle words, but you seemed to be having a minor translation
problem.

Yours,

Elyas MacCrae