ANST - judgment? judgement?

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Wed May 27 19:33:07 PDT 1998

On Wed, 27 May 1998 13:21:25 -0500 Dennis and Dory Grace
<amazing at mail.utexas.edu> writes:
>Aw, geez. Haven't several folk already said that posting stuff like
>this is
>a bad idea? Anyone else want to throw fuel on the fire?

Well, Pug and others tried throwing water on it. If anyone wants my
opinion on any of these subjects being flamed about, please write
privately. As for this thread: How about I take Skwid's advice and call
everyone a Nazi?

Mayne de la Croix --- The original MiB
Gate's Edge Canton, Barony of  Stargate,  Ansteorra