ANST - Protocol..

HL Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Wed May 27 05:19:24 PDT 1998

On Wed, 27 May 1998 15:12:44 -0500, "Talen von Marienburg"
<talen at microtutors.com> wrote:

:>Ritter Dieterich posted pretty much everything I had written, so I scrapped
:>that letter.  I would like to point out one thing, though:
:>
:>The spelling of Centurion is with an "o" not an "a" (Centurion, not
:>Centurian).
:

Well, yeah, but Spider and I are getting on towards that Centurian
mark. Only 36 more years to go.

Larkin O'Kane     I will not purposly offend anyone in a public forum:
CSM, AoO          If this post offends you, please tell me privately.