ANST - Protocol..

jhartel jhartel at net-link.net
Wed May 27 11:57:10 PDT 1998

Casey&Coni wrote:
{Huge and hilarious snippage...}

Very nice Dieter!  I was also told many years ago it is proper to
address the person according with which to wish to speak to him/her.

ie...In approaching Duke-Sir-Master-Master So-n-So about an A&S project
I had questions on it would be proper to address him as Master So-n-SO.
However if it were on business of fighting it would be proper to address
him as Sir So-n-So. And on maters of service or kingdom advice as
Master-So-N-So.  I have also been told it really just depends on how the
person wishes to be addressed.

Many years ago I approached one of Ansteorra's Queen's early on a Sunday
morning.  I greeted her with "Good morning Your Majesty!"  I was quickly
told, "If I don't have my teeth in then I am only Sherri."  It was a
sight to see!!

Just another skewed point of view.

Moriel***