ANST - Protocol..

HL Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Wed May 27 06:15:52 PDT 1998

On Wed, 27 May 1998 16:58:48 -0500 (CDT), "Pug Bainter"
<pug at pug.net> wrote:

:>Paul Mitchell said something that sounded like:
:>> Stringing together multiple titles in front of a name is gauche.
:>
:>But it's cool to put everything after?
:>
:>> - Galen of Bristol, Viscount, KSCA, Pel.

I understand Viscount and KSCA but isn't a Pel something fighters
practice on?  This would be a better Pel than most. It's harder to
hit and it hits back.

Larkin O'Kane     I will not purposly offend anyone in a public forum:
CSM, AoO          If this post offends you, please tell me privately.