ANST - nontoxic topic/stories needed

D Whitford horoun at swbell.net
Fri May 29 15:08:15 PDT 1998

ches wrote:

> Ok here it goes, a story about Inman and Dru.
>
> One evening Dru told us a story about her first encounter with Inman. I am
> losing my memory so PLEASE someone fill in the gaps and correct with
> better facts.
>
> Dru had police training. Her trained eyes told her that the two hoodlums
> on the motorcycles heading into the coronation site were up to no good.
> She made her way to where they parked determined to dissuade from staying.
> After a brief conversation one of the hoodlums introduced himself as
> "Inman, your King". She had never met him before and did not know it was
> him. She spent the rest of the event trying to make for it by cooking him
> breakfast and coffee each day. She did not know that he at the time did
> not eat breakfast. :)
>
> I do not remember if it was Inman's coronation or if it was another event.
> Anyone?
>
> Ches

it was i beleive emerald tourney and she was autocratting her first
event other mishaps at the event
1)stray dog with muddy feet jumping in Inmans lap(he's wearing some kind
of black velvet so Dru told me that day)
2)the breakfast issue resulted in the hall being fed Inman having fresh
coffee and Dru's husband drinking all the coffee made when they thought
Inman was getting up
3)spilling roast with gravy in his lap at feast(same black velvet stuff)
4)Inman playing at having trouble remembering her name
5)Dru tripping and banging her head on his knee when called into
court(she was hiding in the kitchen to avoid banishment)
6)after all this she received her AoA
7)finally the squire with Inman,who had been struggling all weekend to
remember where he knew her from, yelling "Now I know, YOU BUSTED ME"
so it was how she told a group of us one night at another emerald
tourney
Horoun