ANST - PR and Image

SCOTT A WAGGONER maynedelacroix at juno.com
Wed May 27 19:33:07 PDT 1998

To end a little confusion, I believe the mystery quote being refered to
was from my lady, Raven (ravensmk at juno.com). She is still getting the
hang of the internet email thing.  She has progressed fantastically, but
still is learning etiquette, format, and common conventions. Her first
messages looked like "HI THERE THIS IS RAVEN! YELLING? WHO? ME?"

Lord Mayne de la Croix --- The original MiB
Gate's Edge Canton, Barony of  Stargate,  Ansteorra