ANST - sad news

Conor mac Cinneide carcassonnais at geocities.com
Wed May 27 20:06:10 PDT 1998

During her reign, Drusilla came alone to Bryn Gwlad Baronial Champion.
It was the first time I ever ran a tournament as head Marshall.  It
had been a hard day.  I failed four helms, and one of the four
individuals appealed to the Crown and Drusilla backed up my decision.
That evening I was called up and the Herald read my AOA scroll.  A big
grin spread across my face, and Drusilla looked down at me, and then
out to the populace and said,

"That's the first time I have seen this man smile all day."

Everyone laughed and my day was made.  I for one will never forget
her.

Sir Conor mac Cinneide, OL, KSCA, CIM, AST, DBBG, ASF

lucetis sicut luminaria in mundo