ANST - Ansteorran Count In Meridies

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Tue May 19 04:51:38 PDT 1998

Countess Bunny wrote.

>>I just recieved a post from a lady in Meridies that a Count from
>>Ansteorra had recently move to Wyrn Giest - Baton Rouge, LA. where he
>>was very rude to the autocrat. Telling her that as a Count he had the
>>right to hold a court. This is NOT the policy in Meridies

It's not the policy in Ansteorra,either unless the Crown cant attend and
wants them to preside over Their court.

Sir Dieterich replied

>I can only think of one former ansteorran royal who is out of kingdom and
>that is Richard de Chignon.  This is, however, totally outside his
>character.

Even more out of character, because Richard was knighted in Ansteorra and
won crown in Meridies!

I think we have 6 counts (or equvalent) who are active,and they are all
still here AFAIK......

>I would look at this incident with an arched eyebrow.

ditto...

Timo
AEIOU