ANST - the list

nweders at mail.utexas.edu nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Tue May 26 08:05:11 PDT 1998

I do not belong on this list as I am not a subscriber but I do check in
once in awhile...

I want to say that I support those actions Pug has chosen to do.

I currently list administer for two lists  that Pug set up for me (Pelican
and Herbalist).  This alone is not an easy task since I have less patience
than he does and spend alot of time thinking about blowing up people who
make comments like ..."me, too".

What Pug has given the Kingdom and the Sca is a gift.  He has set up a wide
wide and diverse group of list servers for people to use for free.  He
pretty much lets you say what you want. His point that he has continualy
brought up is "Treat others like you would like to be treated..." He
doesn't do any of this to have people say "wow what a great guy....."  He
performs this service as part of what he can do to make this Kingdom and
SCA a better group.

It's not easy to make rules and stand by them, as anyone who has been in
any position, seneschal, rulers, etc. knows. When Pug makes a decision it
is not arbitrary and wayward.  He thinks about it.  He asks people that he
trusts what they think.  He listens to both sides of a situation and will
admit when he is wrong.

I would like to thank him for his work on these lists and the Kingdom
Virtual Scribe and for being a very good brewer.
(And for being a friend).

Thank you.

Clare RosMuire St. John, PEL. OL. Baroness