ANST - Disgruntled 16th Century Carpenters, Union Local 153

Alexis drwise at swbell.net
Mon Nov 9 09:04:33 PST 1998

> How can I be expected to pay my dues when I cannot generate any business?
> Barriers were supposed to be the hot sellers this season, and NOBODY wants
> a pool these days!
> Sheesh, I would be better off joining the butcher's union, or the sausage
> makers Local....
> Hmm......
>  -0.

If you think that's bad try being an armourer in Ansteorra, I mean all
you sit aroung all day making stuff and nobody will wear any.  After
those damned leatherworkers showed up an the market with those big ugly
belts (well, some of them are decorated I suppose), nobody is wearing
armour anymore.  What's the world coming to!

Alexis