ANST - Disgruntled 16th Century Carpenters, Union Local 153

Larkin O'Kane [AKA Charlie Cain] larkin at webstar.net
Mon Nov 9 09:17:17 PST 1998

On 9 Nov 98, at 0:23, adams, ozy wrote:

> How can I be expected to pay my dues when I cannot generate any business?
> Barriers were supposed to be the hot sellers this season, and NOBODY wants
> a pool these days! Sheesh, I would be better off joining the butcher's
> union, or the sausage makers Local.... Hmm......

Well, you COULD start a new trend and take advantage of the local
gentry's passion for piercing each other. Maybe something like minature
swords piercing the ear-lobes and maybe the tongue. Who knows what
body parts people might want to decorate.

Larkin O'Kane      | I will not purposely offend anyone in a public venue.
If this post offends you, please contact me privately at larkin at webstar.net

What is a Don?
	Many people's idea of it comes from the person that is
	their image of the perfect swashbuckler. For Tivar, it's
	Cyrano, for Dupre, it's D'Artagnan. For Dormouse, it's Tivar.
					Robin of Gilwell