ANST - Disgruntled Pre-Seventeenth Century Laborers Union, Local 153

Azrael Azrael at cyber-wizard.com
Tue Nov 10 12:16:34 PST 1998

I am working on a repeating (10 shot) ballista for gulf this year....I could
really use some help with the bolts though...the design i am using is very
close to the tips used on fiberglass spears. tennis balls just hit way too
hard out of this thing. Any suggestions on speeding up the process?...each
bolt is taking about 3 hours to build...and the ballista can put 6 in the
air at once.. so you see my dilemma<G>