ANST - Disgruntled (but getting motivated) 16th Century Laborers Union, Local 153.

Russell russmax at cowboy.net
Wed Nov 11 23:23:02 PST 1998

Thanks Chiang,

   Yes, we still have the siege engines from last year. We are puzzled about
how to get them to Gulf Wars this coming year. Last year, we indebted
ourselves renting a Ryder truck to haul them, but I regret we cannot afford to
do it again.

   They were a bit heavy, but we are going to put a more efficient system of
fold-up axles and wheels so that it takes a minimum of effort to get them into
position, and they can quickly be secured in position.

Lord Guillaume de Troyes
Mooneschadowe Seneschal