ANST - Disgruntled (but getting motivated) 16th Century Laborers Union, Local 153.

Scott Fridenberg scottf at okom.net
Fri Nov 13 17:51:29 PST 1998

I'm a bit concerned about how safe it is to have fighters going over those
siege ramps.  We had one of our Northkeep fighters go to the hospital last
year after a bad landing while jumping off one of the ramps.  In this case
his foot caught and he landed upside down.  The potential of someone being
speared in mid-air and landing wrong seems high, not to mention getting
landed on by the fighter behind you.  If we are going to use them we really
should address these issues.  I certinly won't be jumping off of one.

Robert Fitzmorgan
Barony of Northkeep
Bard of Elfsea
Bard of Moonschadowe