ANST - Rain at Three Kings?

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Nov 13 08:49:58 PST 1998

> Could someone in the area where Three Kings is to be held please post
> some information on the weather there?  I've been watching the news but
> down here I get only the sketchiest view of the situation in that area.

>       Tomonaga

The rain is just perfect and exactly what was called for. You must understand
that Richard Fairborne is a stickler for authenticity and wanted the battles
to be held in proper Scottish/Northern England weather.

You mustn't worry. Us Royals will be there. We shall bear the weather with
the armies and stout fighters. Cheer them to victory. Why, I may even stick
my hand out from the blankets covering the thrones under the heated Royal
dias to wave a silk hanky in celebration!

I'd be out there in the wet and cold with you stout lads, but my burcitus
is acting up you see...

Yours,

Prince Fritz from Trimaris