ANST - Rain at Three Kings?

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Nov 13 08:55:45 PST 1998

> Could someone in the area where Three Kings is to be held please post
> some information on the weather there?  I've been watching the news but
> down here I get only the sketchiest view of the situation in that area.

Things will be clearing up through the day and tommorrow is supposed to
be cloudy and a high of 66 degrees.

Canton is a pretty decent place for shunting off rain. We've had some
pretty horrid storms come through at Warlord and within a couple of hours
after it had passed the place was back to normal. Perhaps Richard has
seen the site recently but I don't think it should be too awful.

If it is too bad there are several motels in the immediate area who are
used to SCA.

> Sorry to be bothersome, but I've already been washed downstream from one
> event this year, and I don't want to form a habit.  :-)

I don't think there will be any gullywashers tommorrow.

>       Tomonaga

I hope this helps,

Yers,

Gunthar