ANST - Fwd: [SCAHRLDS] thank you

Gary Koehler midnightk at htcomp.net
Wed Nov 18 22:28:21 PST 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy A. McDaniel <tmcd at crl.com>
To: ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG <ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG>
Date: Wednesday, November 18, 1998 11:21 AM
Subject: ANST - Fwd: [SCAHRLDS] thank you

>There was a question on the SCA Heralds' mailing list: a couple is
>moving from Atlantia to Ansteorra and wanted to know where to go and
>play.  Unfortunately, there are two towns in Texas with the name they
>gave us, so they're either moving 40 miles NW of Fort Worth or
>somewhat SW (about equidistant from Dragonsfire Tor, Emerald Keep,
>Tempio, somewhere near Hamilton).  In any event, heads up and welcome
>these people ... and then use them mercilessly to do your feasts!

Greetings!

I would like to say that if they are indeed moving to the Hamilton area
..closer to Temple...They will be even closer to my Lord and I. We live in
Gatesville about 15-20 minutes from that town, in fact i have several
co-workers mundanely who traverse here to work at the prisons.. If that be
the case feel free to pass our e-mail along to them in that I would be most
happy to help them in any way i possibly can to associate them with the
locals in our area...

always one for meeting new people...
Lady Annora Von Kohler
MKA Patty Koehler