ANST - Fwd: [SCAHRLDS] thank you

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Wed Nov 18 08:57:08 PST 1998

There was a question on the SCA Heralds' mailing list: a couple is
moving from Atlantia to Ansteorra and wanted to know where to go and
play.  Unfortunately, there are two towns in Texas with the name they
gave us, so they're either moving 40 miles NW of Fort Worth or
somewhat SW (about equidistant from Dragonsfire Tor, Emerald Keep,
Tempio, somewhere near Hamilton).  In any event, heads up and welcome
these people ... and then use them mercilessly to do your feasts!