ANST - Med fair is coming, are we?....

C Scot Henry henrycs at ix.netcom.com
Sun Nov 22 12:01:35 PST 1998

E-mail address is:  claryce at ix.netcom.com.  I'm forwarding your message on
to them.

I can bring your request for crash space up at our next pop. meeting,
unless their excellencies have info. for you before then.

Are you going to be dancing on stage this year?  Will you want to dance
with us in the SCA compound again?  We may  have some of the MooneShadowe
dancers down and I actually have a couple of my own dancers this year.
We'd love to dance with you again - it was great fun!

Also, I have a photo of some of your girls from last year that a coworker's
husband took last year.  Would you or they like it?

Forever and always,
Lady Capricia
Hospitaler, Barony of Namron, Ansteorra