ANST - Med fair is coming, are we?....

Carol S Somers elianemn at juno.com
Sun Nov 22 16:19:52 PST 1998

On Sun, 22 Nov 1998 14:01:35 -0600 "C Scot Henry" <henrycs at ix.netcom.com>
writes:
>I can bring your request for crash space up at our next pop. meeting,
>unless their excellencies have info. for you before then.

Thanks a bunch......We were thinking we would maybe have to rent motel
rooms this time......

>Are you going to be dancing on stage this year?  Will you want to
>dance
>with us in the SCA compound again?

Had a great time with you guys too!  I don't know what the plans are yet,
but I guess I have a few months to figure it out, huh?

>Also, I have a photo

Any of us would love it good lady.  I have been scanning in the pictures
that we have, and passing them out from the printer to the dancer's where
it is appropriate

Looking forward to April

Eliane