ANST - Gulf War update

Keith Hood keith_dell at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 24 16:16:22 PST 1998

Your Highness:

I read your post on the tentative GW rules, and some questions came to
mind.  I would like to ask for a little more information.

>Castle Battles - 2 battles of 1 hour each. Siege weapons and combat
>archery will be used throughout.

Since there are an even number, does this mean that the castle battles
will not decide any war points?  I have to wonder how a tie would affect
things.

Will there be non-siege weapon castle fights like there were last time?
And if so, how do they affect the war point totals?

Thank you.

      Tomonaga

--
A long bow and a strong bow,
And let the sky grow dark.

        -- Stolen from "The Song of the Bosonian Archers" --
               By Robert E. Howard, who should be
                 the patron saint of Ansteorra