ANST - Gulf War update

Tim Lozos timden at lcc.net
Wed Nov 25 06:17:57 PST 1998

G'morning

His Highness said, regarding Gulfwar....

>Also, helmets will be proof against arrows and thrusts. Faces will be
considered
>open and only a touch is needed to kill. "Positive pressure" will not be
required.
>This is in hopes that people won't get jacked too hard to the face this year.

While I dont have a problem with the "helm is proof" convention, I think it
might actually add to the problems of excessive spear shots. Last year, I
(and many other people I talked with) saw people turning their heads to take
a spear shot on the ear instead of the face.........and then saying it didnt
count.

Timo