ANST - yurts: design option

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Mon Nov 9 14:57:37 PST 1998

was in the boater's supply today running some parts for one the GF's
(helping her renovate / upgrade her sailboat) and saw something that might
have potential for yurt design & construction ... snaps whose base are
secured via screws (in the top of the lathes) with standard domed covers
(set into a reinforced seam on the top of the sidewalls.

would be a good *fast* way to secure the walls to the top .. perhaps to
secure window panels or behind the dorway unit ???

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves