ANST - Email Requiest - Sir Kief

zarlor at acm.org zarlor at acm.org
Wed Nov 11 13:37:51 PST 1998

I know someone else asked for this the other day (with a private
response to the answer), but I'm also in need of the email address for
Sir Kief av Kiersted. Would some kind soul please let me know what it
is.

Honos Servio,
Lionardo Acquistapace, Bjornsborg
(mka Lenny Zimmermann, San Antonio)
zarlor at acm.org

"A soldier uses arms merely with skill, whereas a knight uses them
with virtuous intention. Mercenaries may be excellent soldiers; but
an action which may be praised in a soldier may be blamed in a
knight. For a soldier, the goal is victory: for the knight, since he
is ready to go, if necessary, to certain destruction, the goal is
honor."   - Pomponio Torelli, 1596.