ANST - Kingdom Brewers', Vintners' and Cordialers' webpages...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Nov 23 05:24:31 PST 1998

Good Morning,

  I am in search of those Brewers, Vintners and Cordialers within the
  Kingdom that have webpages. I would like to be able to link these
  webpages up (with the authors permission) to a central site at:

http://southern.ansteorra.org/bvc/webpages.html

  This is but one of the services that we are working on to help those
  interested in the alcoholic arts within the Kingdom. These webpages
  will help show off the talents of those within our Kingdom while
  allowing those new to the art to learn from others.

  If you know someone who either has a webpage to contribute, or could
  learn from these resources, please pass this missive on.

  Btw, the root of the site is found at:

http://southern.ansteorra.org/bvc

  and contains other materials in addition to the webpages our artisans
  have personally.

In Service,