ANST - To hit or not to hit Combat Archers

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at email.msn.com
Tue Nov 24 09:15:08 PST 1998

For me archery is a double edged extremely sharp sword. On one hand, I lover
the archers on my side and loathe the archers on the other side. I put on
armor and play this game to do weapon to weapon combat and, to be simply
honest, falling to an archer is no *&%#$*! fun, AND I do this for FUN.
Almost every archer who hears me say it is no fun responds by saying it is
Historical. If we are going to be 'Historical', there were NO -
NON-COMBATANT Archers.

Heavy weapons combat should be heavy weapons combat, remove the
non-combatant loop-hole from the rules, and the discussion to hit or not hit
an archer becomes mute.

Course we might just let archers shoot archers.

Straight up apologies to my arching Baroness, and other archers. I in no way
wish to END your fun.

For those who need to chastise me for my thoughts and wish to do so
privately:

Marrock at msn.com