ANST - To hit or not to hit Combat Archers

Alexis drwise at swbell.net
Tue Nov 24 17:57:49 PST 1998

Greetings Your Excellency,
	I have read your words and they seem to lead to but one conclusion:
Armor is a good thing!  I also had the (mis)fortune of being in Her
Excellency Octavia's sites for most of the day, as well as being drilled
from a crossbow at minimum range (from my own teammate none the less!
Thank you Master Modius!)  The final result from all the attention, not
a mark!  If your seasoned frame needs some additional protection then
come over for an armor night sometime.

Sir Alexis