ANST - Re- Weekend Events, Thank you and directions please?

ShipMaria at aol.com ShipMaria at aol.com
Fri Oct 2 12:22:47 PDT 1998

The Crew of the Maria thank you all very much for your warm welcomes and
invitations.  As it turned out, we had to flip a coin to decide!  As the fates
would have it, we're going to Battle of the Pines.  We are, that is, if
someone would be kind enough to provide directions from the closest town to
the event.  Our Navigational Commander can get us that far (I hope!  LOL).  We
are coming from Northkeep (Tulsa, OK).

Again, many thanks and see you there!  Just look for the Jolly Roger and the
baby sea monster.

Captain Matias