ANST - Re- Weekend Events, Thank you and directions please?

Mike Young uther at lcc.net
Fri Oct 2 13:59:52 PDT 1998

Hope this isn't too late...
Take your best route to Lufkin, Tx.  This probably involves Hwy. 59 or 69
at some point.  Take the loop around Lufkin to Hwy. 69 South.  Head out 69S
towards Beaumont.  You will go through a little place called Zavalla.
After that is a town called Colmsneil.  Before you actually get into
Colmsneil you will see CR255 to your left.  Take that and a few miles down
again on your left will be the Jones Country Park. After you turn into the
park their will be one more jog to your left which takes you to troll.

I am feastocrat of this event.  Just finished baking period apple tarts,
period gingerbread, and am working on smoking more brisket than you can
imagine.  There will also be rice with chicken and beans.

We will look forward to seeing you.
gwyneth

 we're going to Battle of the Pines.  We are, that is, if
>someone would be kind enough to provide directions from the closest town to
>the event.  Our Navigational Commander can get us that far (I hope!  LOL).
 We