ANST - Spurs?

Connie Carroll Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net
Wed Oct 14 21:42:10 PDT 1998

Moriel wrote:
> Though merely a Kingdom difference I have seen both
> belted/non-belted fighters in the MidRealm wear spurs and no one
> "seems" to make a fuss about it. On a different note, Eldred was
> asked who he was squired to since he was wearing an unadorned silver
> chain-mail chain. When he replied "No one, it was a gift" he was
> politely told that it is "custom" up here for some that squires to
> wear the unadorned silver chain.
>
> Different strokes...
>
> Moriel***

No, here in the MidRealm you cannot wear gold spurs, only knights. I
was told this by a knight since I've been wearing spurs - silver
colored ones for a few years now. It's not written in stone anywhere
as several of them told me they would back me wearng gold ones if I
wanted to.

Kassandra
JUST CALL ME MISTRESS BUNNY