ANST - Princess Who?

KochKA at gvl.esys.com KochKA at gvl.esys.com
Wed Oct 28 09:08:43 PST 1998

Good Morning,

Well, after 6 years of being Thyra of Black Oak Keep (also known as
Thyra of the Completely Undocumentable Name), I figured it was finally
time to set aside my newbie name in favor of something that doesn't make
heralds snicker.  I've been promising myself I would do it Sometime
Soon, and certainly Before Gunthar Wins Crown, but I seem to have
procrastinated just a *tad* too long.  :)
So, Master Da'ud graciously agreed to handle the research and the
paperwork for me (my thanks him and to Daniel de Lincoln, who helped me
settle on the name a long time ago), and we've submitted a name that
Da'ud assures me has both a reasonable possibility of passing and a low
Snicker-Factor.
I know it's always hard to adjust when someone chooses a new name, and I
know people will forget from time to time (including me), so you all
have my deepest thanks for bearing with me during that annoying
transition period while I get used to answering to it.

Regards,
HRH Sara Penrose
Crown Princess