ANST - Insignia Help

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Sep 3 18:47:13 PDT 1998

Gilli wrote:
> Because of my insignia challenge, I'm starting to get inquiries on
> the insignias themselves.
>
> Could I impose upon you all to pass out information or other wise
> make known to your groups what the insignias look like?

Mirrim writes:

A suggestion:  Contact the Crown and ask what award insignia are
needed the most.  It's common to have many of a few types and nothing
of most other insignia.

Gilli answers:

Normally during a reign that is a good idea; and still not a bad one.

However; between now and coronation those needs may change several times.

It is my hope that because of the scope of this challenge, we'll generate
between .....well, I'm not going to say the number because I don't want to
jenks it.  But I'm expecting to be beaten at least 5 times (if nothing else
then by the combined numbers for each region).  If at least that much
happens then the Crown (whoever they may be)  will never again have to worry
from one event to the next if they'll have enough insignia.

Thank you for your interest.

Gilli