ANST - Insignia Help

Lori Campbell LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu
Thu Sep 3 15:35:22 PDT 1998

Mirrim suggested:
> Contact the Crown and ask what award insignia are needed the
> most.

For all you Inkle weavers (and other imaginative ribbon-work types)
We've got *lots* of Iris ribbons.  We only have a few Star of Merit
ribbons, and we have even fewer Centurion ribbons (of course, we
don't need too many of those, but we should probably have more in
the box than 1 or 2).

As far as medallion insignia, we are probably shortest on Comets,
Cranes, & Rising Stars.  However, almost all of the insignia we have
is definitely geared for *early* personas (leather, bone, etc.)
I think it would be good to see some insignia medallions (of all
types) that are more appropriate to later personas (cause it's really
hard to get leather to match with lace and pearls).

We're doing pretty good on the braided insignia, too - (Falcons,
Rapiers, Bridles, Archers, etc.).  No real notable shortages.

Our regalia deputy has more definite numbers for those interested.
She is HL Michelle de Charente, and is listed in the BlackStar if you
would like to contact her.

Just some food for thought.  Thanks for the interest!

HRM Kat  >"<
Lori Campbell
lcampbel at ossm.edu