ANST - old armour ....

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Fri Sep 4 12:34:18 PDT 1998

On 3 Sep 98, at 20:22, Jan Van Zandt wrote:

> Wolf wrote:
>
> armor consisted of freon cans, hockey gloves, and cups ... and
> you faced some seriously *scary* weapons (anyone remember the
> dreaded "truck tire great axes"
>
> Wolf,  you left out the infamous *Carpet Armor*. :)

on purpose ... it was looked down on in some circles as being excessive
and un-necessary .... funny how some perceptions re: armour never change
(self being somewhat saner than most, used light leather scale ... that
developed the infamous "pinecone" look mentioned in another lists-thread)

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves