ANST - Stargate Steak Feast

Tue Sep 8 11:20:27 PDT 1998

> something i learned a *long* time back when dealing with unknown "feast
> food" .. always take backup food.  one of my favorites  -  a couple of
> nice,
> marinated, "medievally-incorrect" *steaks* (bison if i can get it ...).
> also
> helps when you've paid and they run out of teh more edible portions before
>
> they get to you
>
> 'wolf

Now there is a thought for a medieval feast, bison steak in a wine marinade.
Of course, we probably have to substitute Bison bison for B. bonasus.  Toss
in a nice rye bread, mountain mushrooms, roasted onion salad, maybe a
galingale sauce for the meat and a good wine or beer to wash it down.
Tempting idea.

Bear