ANST - Steaks, Beans, and Other Questionable Foods

Rollie W. Reid carcassonnais at geocities.com
Wed Sep 9 21:58:14 PDT 1998

> Please remember that the"C" in SCA stands for Creative not
> Compulsive.
>
> Gilli

Yes, but the "A" stands for Anachronism, and I prefer my anachronism
in the form of modern men and women trying to be medieval.  I find no
anachronism in steak and potatoes at the feast.  I can get that at the
local steak house.  And remember, I do love a good feed.

During my first several years in the SCA it seemed that about 9 out of
10 feasts were largely inedible, whether period or not.  That,
fortunately for stomach, has changed, but then I am a bit spoiled here
in Bryn Gwlad.

Conor

lucetis sicut luminaria in mundo