ANST - Steaks, Beans, and Other Questionable Foods

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Sep 9 16:45:40 PDT 1998

Please remember that the"C" in SCA stands for Creative not Compulsive.

Gilli
(Snip)
Alys D. writes:

We are all members of a historical recreation society.  The official
chant is that we support and promote the study and recreation of the
times and culture of the Middle Ages and Early Renaissance.

If you don't care if the items that you surround yourself with are
period, than why are you here?  There are plenty of places that you
can go to dress in funny cloths and pretend that you are a knight in
shinning armor; places were no one will care if you carry around a
Coke can and wear Nikes.  Why, if you don't care have you chosen to
play this game in particular?
(Snip)