ANST - directions

Larkin O'Kane [AKA Charlie Cain] larkin at webstar.net
Sun Sep 20 22:17:31 PDT 1998

From:           	"Bob Dewart" <gilli at seacove.net>
To:             	<ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG>
Subject:        	Re: ANST - directions
Date sent:      	Sat, 19 Sep 1998 22:59:51 -0500
Send reply to:  	ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG

> Larkin, I see you made it home from Gothic.  Good.
>
> Gilli

Oh it was a long hard haul around to the other side of that lake, but we
made it in about fifteen minutes <gr>.

Went to Menderaham for fighter practice tonight and had a flat tire when
it was over.  Angus drove me over to the Firestone dealer to have it
fixed.  Ceawlin Silvertonge took it off and put it back on again.  Easiest
flat I ever fixed <gr>. Even made it to Alden and Rolanda's in time for
supper...