ANST - directions

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Sep 21 00:56:43 PDT 1998

I've had a rash of flats lately.

I had the one on the way to Gothic that also did some damage to the trailor.
And thanks to Baron Cad for the tire.  It got us home but for some reason it
too went flat, at least it was in the drive way.

Then Monday we went to Gatesvile to get a GP Med liner and poles and had
another one on the way back.

Maybe I need hard rubber tires.

Gilli
(Snip)

Larkin wrote:
Oh it was a long hard haul around to the other side of that lake, but we
made it in about fifteen minutes <gr>.

Went to Menderaham for fighter practice tonight and had a flat tire when
it was over.  Angus drove me over to the Firestone dealer to have it
fixed.  Ceawlin Silvertonge took it off and put it back on again.  Easiest
flat I ever fixed <gr>. Even made it to Alden and Rolanda's in time for
supper...