ANST - Elfsea defender

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Sep 29 07:31:31 PDT 1998

> On Sunday,the Gauntlet Tournament was won by Alaric Drake.  He then
> presented the beautiful sword to Corbin, for his excellence and chivalry
> shown on the field.  I did not catch the winner (Js name from the newcomers
> chivalric list.
>
> Xene Therianos, Baroness of Elfsea
> A most humble member of the Ancient and Honorable Order of the Laurel

The winner of the newcomers list was Karlos, the HUGE lefty. One of my students.
Considering he fights against Drake, Fritz, Geoffrey, and me he was surprised
at how slow people seemed to move. :-{)}

I do encourage all members of the Chivalry to attend newcomer tournaments. When
I won my newcomer event it was a big deal and all of the Chivalry attended and
it was actually marshalled by the KING! I think this is something we all need
to remember.

Yers,

Gunthar