ANST - Two 15th Century Receipts for Steak

Dottie Elliott difirenze at usa.net
Wed Sep 30 08:36:57 PDT 1998

>> I figured I should keep quiet until I had time to consult my references;
>> since I don't have a peerage to back up my words, I have to do it with
>> documentation.  >                                                 ---=

Documentation is the only way to show something is period.  Hats &
peerages are rewards for doing something well. Documentation shows the
research and effort in a project. Hat, peerage or not, the research still
has to be done and shown.  I don't let someone's reward tell me
something's period - I let their documentation show me it is!

Clarissa