ANST - Two 15th Century Receipts for Steak

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Wed Sep 30 09:52:19 PDT 1998

On 30 Sep 98, at 10:36, Dottie Elliott wrote:

> Documentation is the only way to show something is period.

"acadamia" is not the only way ... the "heart / soul" approach is as
important and as valid.

too often the later is eclipsed by the former and simple things turn into
academic "dog-fights" with one "expert" squaring off against another
"expert" and it turns into a battle of rank & ego fueled by "my research is
more valid than yours" ... anyone from the master and doctorate halls of
acadamia knows the syndrome ... and goddess help you if you have the
bad graces to question or refute the experts on any matter, no matter how
trivial! ... hence the long-lived, society-wide undercurrent of "anti-hat'ism"

'wolf
... so i see the world the world through different eye's

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves