ANST - Invitation

Domino Moss domino7 at texas.net
Fri Apr 2 19:07:40 PST 1999

We have been remiss in inviting ALL of our friends to our wedding. We
have had some difficulty finding everyone's addresses. So, to rectify
this we would like to invite our friends to our wedding the Sunday after
Crown Tourney.

Good Gentles, knowing full and right well that Scot Allan Eddy, known to
many as the Honorable Lord Jovian Skleros and Domino Lynn Moss, Known to
many as Lady Zaharra de Barcelona, will be joining hands in marriage on
Sunday the 18th day of April on the grounds of Crown Tournament in
Weberville County Park. Your presence is requested as witnesses to the
vows.

Can't wait to see you there!

Grace and Peace,

Scot and Domino