ANST - Period Scams?

Tim Goins timgoins at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 01:38:05 PDT 1999

>>I know I'm a little late with this reply but for period scams can anyone
say Spanish Inquisiton??????
Maleah<<

There is a very good article on the Inquistion in Renaissance magazine, vol.4, issue #13
(currently on sale).  Also articles on Medieval Torture, London's Dungeons, Jews of Medieval
England, and much more.  Now that Don Malcolm has moved north, I guess I'll have to subscribe to
this quarterly ( I used to read his...) Oh yeah, don't forget the photo-feature: "The Wonderful
Washing Well Wenches Of The Renaissance Faires".

===
Ld. Andrew Selwyn
A Gentleman Of NorthKeep in Ansteorra,
Cadet to Don James Navarre
"si tu posse legere hic tu in regula ordinare"
If you can read this you are in cannon range.
(Bumpersticker on the race-built galleon RAPTOR.)